Inside Sales Representative with Italian
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and Italian;
- The candidate should have a good level in Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint;
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent;
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Responsive, reacts with appropriate urgency & professionalism;
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization;
- Build long-term, meaningful customer relationships on the phone and via yearly planned sales visits;
- Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell;
- Collaborate effectively with other internal teams to ensure the customer needs are fully met;
- Involve in ad-hoc team projects to address orders and revenue gaps and other business objectives;
- Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales);
- Account management activities: upsell & cross sell business planning and execution/develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Actively pursues new opportunities to drive and enable business growth while addressing new or existing customer needs;
- Managing special price requests or technical inquiries received via the generic team email address;
• Forecast and pipeline management (accuracy & sufficiency) in Salesforce.
- Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:30).
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.