L2 Support Analyst - French
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 2-3 years Experience in BPO services;
• Excellent communication skills, customer orientation;
• Basic technical skills;
• Analitycal skills;
• French C1 level and English B2 level;
• Nice to have banking financial knowledge.
• Prevention and alerting in case of application dysfunction.
• Classic support and level 2 support.
• Counselor and assistance for the Customer Care and Back Office service.
• Analysis and support for level 3 support.
• Support in project management by referents and by business teams.
• Detection of improvements (both on the running side and on the procedural side)
• Updating information tools (FAQ, FLY Libraries,)
• Assisting newcomers.
• In case of incidents, the role involves:
• Detecting and monitoring their solution (being support for the SIC cell for type tickets P2 / P1 / P0 and for coordinator)
• Participation in conferences for incidents
• Involvement in terms of his knowledge
• Involvement in writing communications (GFL Incidents but also to Customer Care, as well as
Back Office), with the help, in case of need, of the coordinators and advisers.
• Creating incident resolution groups (Skype).
Way of working- in pandemic period 100% remote and after the current situations will be pass, you will have the freedom to work from home 3 days per week
• Personalized career plan
• Medical insurance
• Dental Service
• Meal tickets
• 7 Card
• Local and international training opportunities
• Conference and webinar attendance according to activity profile
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Professional and friendly working environment