Enel Group operates in more than 30 countries all over the world and it enjoys the confidence of approximately 70,000 employees worldwide. Enel Group in Romania is one of the largest private investors in the energy industry, carrying on operations in the fields of electricity distribution, supply, generation from renewable energy sources and in the field of innovative digital energy solutions. The Group entered the Romanian market in 2005, and it provides services for 3 million clients. It has approximately 3,100 employees in Romania in all companies, and heir cooperation is based on the Open Power values: responsibility, innovation, trust and proactivity.
It is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the energy field in this age of the energy transition, and together we have the chance to contribute in Romania to goals such as decarbonisation trough green energy, electrical mobility, energy efficiency, circular economy, innovation, digitalization, all these complying with the principle of creating shared value, together with the communities which we serve.
- you have secondary education;
- the ideal candidate has gained a least 1 years of experience in process improvement areas;
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude to team working;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Initiative and innovative thinking;
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
- Evaluates business processes, current systems (functionalities) and facilitates the definition of new functionalities;
- Create the implementation plan for functional development projects;
- Document all stages of projects in the area of responsibility, using available systems and tools;
- Analyze technical requirements received for integrating IT systems;
- It ensures the management of all aspects related to analysis, design, implementation Business Relations Management;
- Proposes and consults with the manager on the functionalities that will be developed and the solutions that will be implemented;
- Transposes the business needs into clear and concise technical specifications;
- It ensures that all solutions are in line with the local architecture of the systems;
- Process business support tickets independently or with the help of external system consultants IT activities above related to IT systems used by Enel Romania companies. IT systems/Applications in scope supporting, among others, processes local Salesforce CRM, SAP.
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
ENEL is a multigenerational company, characterized by the values of diversity and inclusion. Regardless of age, ethnicity, gender or disability, here you will find all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance. Because in ENEL differences become opportunities!
Enel Energie is, together with Enel Energie Muntenia, one of the supply companies of the Enel Group in Romania. The company offer includes both electricity and natural gas products, as well as added value services (such as assistance services, lighting products, air conditioning, home heating systems, energy efficiency solutions etc) for the clients whose needs we serve at our best.