KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you.
KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Junior Designer to join our Markets Team in Bucharest.
Job summary - You will be working with a Senior Designer to execute marketing materials like Power Point presentations, Business proposals and reports and also you will be part of the creative team that translating business requirements and setting the creative direction.
What will you do?
- Collaborating and communicating with consultant team to understand project requirements, needs and timelines to manage a successful delivery of design and content
- Working with a cross-function team to design, optimize and format business presentations
- Creating new slides and developing existing presentations with high levels of accuracy, design quality and application of corporate standards, using MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to ensure creative elements consistently support the vision of the project
- Additional project and design responsibilities depending on skillset and aptitude
- Excellent communication, time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultant teams and colleagues
- Passion for design, creative thinking with attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge in MS Office suite. MS PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in Romanian and in English
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Illustrator & Photoshop) are a plus
- A fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities.
- The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.