Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile. Have an impact! Bring Elektrobit’s HR talent acquisition and hiring process to the next level – with your expertise! Are you an experienced Recruiter and want to shape the development of a globally acting automotive software company? We are currently looking for a forward-thinking and hands-on team member to strengthen our HR team în Brașov, Romania.
- As a Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Specialist, you are part of our recruiting team which provides strategic HR support, identifies recruiting needs and builds relevant candidate pipelines in order to meet future demands and accelerate business;
- You conduct the recruitment process for the assigned positions: drafting and posting job ads, sourcing and screening of applications, scheduling and conducting interviews, and maintaining professional contact with everyone involved in the recruitment process, namely hiring managers and candidates;
- You are familiar with the current software market and trends, and by providing insightful advice you create partnership with internal customers and you develop customer-oriented solutions according to our recruiting needs;
- You maintain the recruiting and staffing HR processes and policies and provide proposals to adapt them whenever needed;
- You plan, organize and participate in company events such as workshops and job fairs;
- You maintain the candidate database and deliver accurate data through regular reporting on the recruiting activities;
- You act as country employer branding contact, to support our company culture and to drive employer branding efforts, both internally for our colleagues, and externally, for our candidates;
- You work closely with the recruitment team, the marketing team, the hiring managers and colleagues, to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, and retention;
- Special tasks (e.g. involvement in global working groups) will complete and expand your scope of duties;
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, or any other relevant academic background;
- Several years of profound and proven experience as a Recruiter, preferably in a software organization;
- Capability to reach out to potential candidates and boost our recruiting efforts – you are an experienced sourcer, skilled with LinkedIn, social media, job boards and recruiting platforms and databases;
- You feel comfortable working in a complex matrix organization and across diverse cultures;
- You are an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills;
- You are a result-driven, customer oriented, open-minded, and “hands-on” personality;
- Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to grow in a fast-paced environment when working within stringent timelines and balancing short-term needs with long-term company goals;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Development and learning opportunities to shape your professional success;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize yourself with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.