Global HR Systems Operations Consultant for Mobility (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global HR Systems Operations Consultant for Mobility (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The role "Global System Business Consultant for Mobility", as part of Global People Services - HR Systems Operations, is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations of our global mobility system.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Provide outstanding support to internal stakeholder inquiries for global systems issues and processes;
* Develop, maintain, and continuously improve processes (e.g., via knowledge management & training concept) across global assignment management system;
* Consult the business and internal stakeholders in the implementation of lean processes and system changes/improvements (automation);
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes;
* Conduct system maintenance including data uploads, user maintenance, template maintenance, organizational and data structures, vendor portals and workflow updates;
* Complete regular data quality reviews and audits;
* Participate in projects, often as a work-package owner, with focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement standards;
* Acts as system expert and facilitates virtual training to global mobility and HR community;
* Install and further develop quality assurance and test methods related to the system, including taking an active part in testing during releases and change management;
* Prepare and support process review and root cause analysis;
* Support data analytics through the data structure, support of dashboards and identifying new data reporting opportunities;
* Generate and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc reports to stakeholders.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual team environment;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
* High system and process affinity (driving lean state-of-the-art process development);
* High Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Strong cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation;
* Good Excel knowledge (pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, data table design and charts);
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud systems or equal HR applications desirable and experience in Human Resources and related processes;
* Good knowledge of SQL or alternate query language preferred;
* Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Experience in international environment is beneficial;
* Experience with mobility topics (international assignments, immigration, relocation or travel) is beneficial;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).