Energy Manager Automotive (TM)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
* Further development of the energy management system;
* Carrying out technical and organizational training;
* Implementation of internal energy audits within the scope of multi-site certification;
* Monitoring of measures and definition of standards for energy efficiency improvement;
* Support in networking and best practice exchange;
* Ensuring and evaluating global energy reporting;
* Develop technical energy standards, minimum energy efficiency standards for greenfield projects and new buildings;
* Definition of energy efficiency criteria for new investments in machinery and plant technology;
* Coordination and support of energy efficiency projects at central level;
* Further development of the internal "Green Plant Label" standard and its verification at sites;
* Coordination of the global roll-out of the energy data monitoring system;
* Technical advice to the central departments on green/brownfield projects.
* Degree in engineering or science and demonstrated expertise in energy management and/or facilities management and/or industrial engineering;
* Certification as an energy expert (e.g., energy manager, energy auditor) from an authorized national certification body is recommended;
* 3 years of experience in energy management or facility management or industrial engineering;
* 3 years of industry experience; experience as an energy auditor is recommended;
* Proven project management skills;
* Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external functions and departments;
* German language skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).