HR Systems Operations Consultant (eRecruiting) - TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The role "Global System Business Consultant eRecruiting" is part of the Global People Services - HR Systems Operations. The role is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global eRecruiting (Kenexa) processes and system. You will actively shape and run the continuous improvement roadmap & activities in co-operation with the Global process Owner, the community and various different stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Close co-operation with the project managers/ System business owner in every phase (e.g. Project Management & Continuous Improvement);
* Community management with various stakeholders;
* Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & training concept) across digital solutions;
* eRecruiting Continuous Improvement system related activities (e.g. Release Management, Demand Management);
* Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities and projects (e.g. Release Updates, Process changes);
* Transfer defined concepts and standards into eRecruiting Continuous Improvement processes;
* Install an accepted method of quality assurance related to the eRecruiting global process (e.g. KPI);
* Being the work package owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement Standards;
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Support to Improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & community management).
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
* High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge;
* Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).