C++ Automation Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs C++ Automation Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
What you’ll achieve:
As a C++ Automation Developer you will be part of global team and will work closely with your team members. You will participate in developing cloud native applications - help build, test, and support automated solutions within Dell Technologies data centers, private and other public clouds, that provide advanced Load Balancing, GSLB, and DNS solutions in a global enterprise environment.
- 2+ years in industry (or equivalent skill), must include 2+ years working with Linux/Unix (open source software) and Docker or similar containerized environments.
- Must have experience developing and deploying code at scale to support a global infrastructure platform.
- Experience with C++ and Rest API's.
- Good knowledge of Git and Ci/CD pipelines and processes. Have a passion for new technologies.
- Experience and background in NetOps environment advantageous and building automation for full proxy Load Balancing (F5, NGINX, AVI / NSX-ALB).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Helm.
- Help to build a new infrastructure automation platform that will support our global load balancing, GSLB and DDI platform.
- Support the design and deployment of a large-scale global Hybrid cloud computing environment.
- Consult on automated load balancing solutions and architecture design process development, participate in code reviews, and serve as a subject matter expert on software development projects for network load balancing automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop milestones and deliverables. - Participate in development of new process playbooks, testing, documentation, and procedure methodologies.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world.
We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life while still having a life!We offer excellent benefits as: competitive salary, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities as mobility plans and career development plans, employee resource groups, access to trainings, conferences & certifications and ... much more.