Specialist Digitalization Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Specialist Digitalization Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Bachelor's Degree within technical studies;
• 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar position;
• Project management skills within digitalization topics and IT affinity with a focus on
• Preferred experience with SAP and or PLM Team Center;
• Experience in operations environment; innovative mind set.
• Developing internal standards and processes in the context of digitalization, such as:
• Digital twin / digital shadow;
• Control centre and process visualizations;
• Industry 4.0.
• Observing / identifying trends (focus: digitisation) to develop concepts, proposing
recommendations for actions;
• Managing, controlling and coordinating sub-projects; monitoring project execution and
target achievement on the basis of checklists and key figures;
• Carrying out complex analyses for optimization and deriving improvement measures;
• Participation in the global digitalization community of the DRÄXLMAIER Group and close
collaboration with Operations and IT to design the digitization strategy;
• Acting as internal contact person within the area of digitalization for production unit.