Software Developer cloud for IoT Edge Platform He[a]t CT PMT TM
In the organization, as Developer you are responsible for the following topics:
* Define, develop and roll out new software solutions in the context of pre-development activities for Cloud applications (e.g., microservices architecture for automotive);
* Contribute to the development of scalable proof of concepts using AWS/Azure components;
* Validate latest available technologies, components, and tools on the market for the development and integration of future automotive SW projects;
* Follow approved life cycle methodologies, to perform program coding, testing, and creating design documents;
* Cooperatively build the high-level map of the Cloud Native Computing platform for the automotive domain;
* Participate in refinement of EPICs to stories;
* Contribute to new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms based on cloud architecture.
* Strong interest and motivation to work on cloud based and IoT technologies;
* Experience on using Linux operating systems;
* Basic knowledge DataBase, SQL;
* Understanding of basic web technologies;
* Versatility and Flexibility to work on diverse topics and technologies;
* Proficient in using English language.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
* best practices for API/Microservice Development, design patterns and containerization technologies;
* Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) and Cloud Architecture;
* implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes);
* programming applications backed by cloud services;
* IoT platforms for Edge computing with AWS. i.e, AWS IoT core, AWS Greengrass, AWS IoT Rules engine, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, Dynamo DB, EC2 etc;
* Building functionalities/logic using the Lambda functions serverless architecture with AWS components;
* working with IoT Connectivity Protocols like HTTPS/MQTT/AMQP/WebSocket/Kafka;
* working in an Agile development methodology is preferred.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).