Project Administration Support - PSS (TM)
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Perform tasks as maintenance user in data management tools like SAP or Wise, e.g.: create new product structure with part numbers and their documents set;
* Document and manage the Engineering Change Notifications (ECN), Bill of Materials (BOM) etc., according to projects rules & needs;
* Update maturity status of BOMs during development process, send data to plant for production;
* Participate in project meetings with Project Manager and main R&D disciplines;
* Prepares substance/material reports in reporting tools like IMDS;
* Plan own work and report regularly the status of activities.
* University degree;
* Microsoft Office - Excel, Word (Advanced);
* English (Advanced);
* Advantage: experience with Product Data; Management tools ex Wise or SAP (NPP / CSE);
* Advantage: experience with Material Data System tools (eg. IMDS, CAMDS).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).