Software Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS (TM)
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications.
As a Software Requirements Engineer (SW RE) you are responsible of:
* Interacting with customer experts and with the project team to define and/or create software requirements;
* Ensure traceability between system- and software requirements;
* Tracking requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means;
* Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements;
* Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements;
* Escalation of technical risks and problems to management and appropriate contact persons.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Requirements Engineer:
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering (DOORS experience is an advantage);
* Software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
* Good embedded systems understanding;
* Good understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Excellent communication skills (with customers as well as hardware and software experts);
* Excellent presentation and moderation skills;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.