DevOps Internship for Telematics - VNI CVS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs DevOps Internship for Telematics - VNI CVS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Commercial Vehicles and Services business unit with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a word-wide leading location for commercial vehicles software development. We are developing a wide product portfolio for which we are looking for a young and enthusiastic student, interested to learn and grow in a professional software development environment. You will learn to develop, maintain and improve continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) of features under development. As an DevOps Internship you will pe part of the Software group, offering support for different projects.
This is what it takes to be a successful DevOps Intern:
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics) on 2nd/3rd year;
- Good understanding of Scripting programming languages (e.g. Batch, Bash, Python). PowerShell is a plus;
- Knowledge about Jenkins, Git and Docker. REST API is a plus;
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices;
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.