IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management - IT (TM)
Do you want to be a IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management? These should spark your interest :
* Consulting in the area of netIQ IDM, Novell eDirectory infrastructure & application;
* Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, documentation, and configuration in the Identity & Access Management area;
* Testing of IAM workflows and drivers on Quality before deployment;
* Coordination of incidents and service requests related to Identity & Access management;
* Deployment & Configuration of drivers and workflows in netIQ IDM environment.
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management
* Several years of working experience in the above-mentioned fields are desired;
* Active Directory administration is a plus;
* Novell eDirectory, NetIQ Identity Manager, SUSE Linux and Windows experience is a plus;
* IT Service management (Incident-, Change-, Problem- und Release-Management / ITIL);
* Good communication skills and capability to discuss technological concepts;
* Strategic thinking, problem-solving capability and goal oriented;
* Sound technical understanding without getting lost in technical details;
* Fluent in English (German a plus).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).