Software Developer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS (TM)
Main responsibility is to develop software products, used in our Inertial Sensors products (INS), according to customer software requirements, using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
* Responsible to analyze and/ or create software specifications for assigned medium to high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager).
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components.
* Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery.
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process.
* Implements agreed updates and documents the result.
* Responsible for performing reviews for others' work products
* Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
* Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
This is what it takes to be a successful in SW development:
* University degree;
* Software relevant experience in C (C++. C#) and Pyton (is a plus);
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).