Software Developer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Main responsibility is to develop software products, used in our Inertial Sensors products (INS), according to customer software requirements, using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
* Responsible to analyze and/ or create software specifications for assigned medium to high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager).
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components.
* Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery.
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process.
* Implements agreed updates and documents the result.
* Responsible for performing reviews for others' work products
* Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
* Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
This is what it takes to be a successful in SW development:
* University degree;
* Software relevant experience in C (C++. C#) and Pyton (is a plus);
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).