Technical Lead 1st Line
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Knowledge in Telecom on the following technologies: Core Telecom Network (2G/3G/4G) and IP networks
• Experience in working with the following equipments:
• Packet Switch: GGSN,PCRF,DNS
• IP Networks: Router/Switch/Firewall Fortinet
• Network architecture knowledge:
• Packet Switch
• Knowledge of protocols GTP, IP, Radius, Diameter, IPSEC, SS7,VoIP
• Experience using packet-tracing software: Wireshark, Ethereal (tcpdump etc).
• Knowledge in Linux/UNIX, CLI, any distribution.
• Minimal knowledge of Unix scripting
• Nice to have: VmWare, AWS.
• Fluent in both written and verbal English
• Performs monitoring and troubleshooting activities in order to maintain the functioning state of the hardware and software systems, using available tools.
• Provides 24h/24h technical support, gathers all the required information from customer or monitoring systems in order to quickly solve all the hardware and software incidents; coordinates the investigations, when needed.
• For some of the solutions delivered, modifies and adapts existing software solutions for a better performance and customer experience.
• Provides technical information to customers about events and alarms that affect services, using agreed methods of communication.
• Analyzes information gathered from customers and/or performance/monitoring systems, proposes solutions and transmits the results/recommendations towards other technical teams in order to change and adapt software solutions for dedicated equipment.
• Where needed coordinate with appropriate MPN Technical teams/suppliers to solve Hardware/Software issues.
• Ensures Incidents are solved within agreed SLA and have an End to End accountability for MPN Services
• Works in compliance with the operational agreements and to fulfill the key performance indicators of the service (speed, response time, error rate).
• Creates work instructions and technical operational procedures for the consolidation of knowledge and competencies within the team.
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!