Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented colleagues to join our growing team.
By joining Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
With more than 13.000 Salesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
• Basic relational database knowledge;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Advanced English;
• Motivation to learn a new technology, getting salesforce certified and become a specialist in the community
Our future colleague will:
• Learn how to develop part of the application using Salesforce configuration (point-and-click no-code features)
• Develop features using Apex programming language based on the design and instructions from your team lead.
• Develop UI features using Lightning Web Components based on the design.
• Test the code or configuration you have built
• Deploy the code or configuration built, based on the deployment process designed and implemented on the project
• Document the changes you made to help also other colleagues to continue in your work if needed
• Participate to discussions with the client or with business analysts to understand the requirements or to demo back the developed solution
Reasons for being our colleague:
• We offer you comprehensive trainings on Salesforce.com and the chance to obtain all the certifications;
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.