Process Engineer for Production Area, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in technical field
- Structured and analytic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended)
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Confident usage of MS Office tools, SAP
- English skills at conversational level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Medeeaemail@example.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
- Responsible for technical processes and manufacturing equipment for final assembly of electronic control units used in automotive industry
- Work and support in international Bosch teams for pro-duct and line relocation ramp-up
- Gain new competences from trainings according to personal career development plan
- Evaluate and transfer new production equipment from international supplier locations
- New production machines design with respecting general production guidelines
- Review of machine specification for new production machines
- Continuous improvements of production output and performance indicators
- Plan and perform machine and process capability
- Support service department in technical problem solving
- Creation of work instructions for production and service departments
- Coordination of technical approvals and releases for production machines
- Starting up new production lines
- Improvement , design review and ordering of new tooling
- Support at daily production meetings and series production