EDI&Automatic Goods Receipt Coordinator
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Relevant university degree (e.g Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics, Computer Science);
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- German language knowledge is welcomed, but not mandatory;
- Supply Chain Management knowledge: physical material flow, EDI + SAP is mandatory;
- Very good SAP knowledge in inbound logistics ( LE / WM), knowledge of EDI integration between SAP systems and of external third party systems;
- Working experience: 3 years and more;
- Ability to work in international and intercultural environment Strong communication skills. High initiative and ability to work independently, logical thinking, authority and persuasive power;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 17 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 23 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Establish Classic and Web EDI connection with external suppliers of BOSCH Group;
- Contact international suppliers via email and phone;
- Train and consult suppliers online regarding the new EDI standard process;
- Manage technical setups in ERP system SAP R/3;
- Set technical parameters in Web EDI system (Supply On);
- Coordinate go-live with new EDI messages between supplier and production plants of BOSCH Group;
- Contact person for all EDI related questions (supplier and plants);
- Cooperation with international teams in order to achieve the best possible quality of service and delivery;
- Reporting and escalating key and complex problems and proposing solutions;
- Performs daily monitoring of EDI file processing and troubleshoots issues impacting successful file transfer;
- Analyze transaction files to identify data errors, transmission errors, and mapping errors.
- Research, track, and resolve EDI issues;
- Serve as a point of escalation for EDI-related issues;
- Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues;
- Process and monitor all inbound documents;
- Coordinate with trading partners to maintain effective EDI relationships and provide support to internal departments;
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams in order to drive timely implementations for clients;
- Monitor, audit, and report on the processing of newly implemented trading partners to confirm their successful transition to the production environment.