Prototype Product Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Prototype Product Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a university degree in technical field or economics
- You have experience in project management/ coordination/ project support, which would be a plus
- You have experience in working with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- You have experience with SAP system
- You have experience with manufacturing of prototype production in automotive industry would be a plus
We would also appreciate:
- If you have coordination Skills
- If you have process/ tool know-how
- If you have knowledge about data analytics/ reporting
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German or Spanish - a very good level is nice to have
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be creating the prototype build timelines for improved traceability of material and plant planning. The aim is to ensure timely and high-quality prototype deliveries.
- You are going to coordinate correctly and timely order creation, tracking of internal workflows and change requests.
- You will be offering support in the prototype forecasting process with a focus on Sample shop capacities including prioritization of the various prototype orders in the case of bottlenecks.
- You will extract and sort monthly key figures on prototype quantities, lead times and recurring issues within the sample process. Monthly reporting of project progress for timely escalation and presentation of critical projects in the management meetings.
- You will be tracking the entire Sample build process including communication of the current progress in the direction of engineering, project team and sales responsible. Define, visualize and align cross-functional material and information flow.
- You will act as a first level support for prototype order creators(sales or engineering)
- You will be supporting continuous improvement process and rollout of process improvements and changes within the business unit