Working Student in Recruitment Team, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are a Bachelor or Master student at social sciences like: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and to operate independently;
- Efficient work style and good teamwork skills;
- Fast learner and detail oriented;
- Ability to handle tasks flexibly;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
- You will provide support in recruitment activities;
- CV screening for open positions;
- Organizing interviews according to calendars of Recruiter, HRBP, Hiring Manager;
- Taking part in interviews together with HRBP or Recruiters;
- Providing feedback to candidates;
- Add candidates into database;
- Up-dates statuses for candidates in internal data-base as continuous process;
- Preparing job adds;
- Preparing internal documents related to internal transfer;
- Taking part in exit interviews next to Recruiter or HRBP;
- Suport in different ad-hoc activities related to HRL Department;
- Taking part to events and internal activities such as jobfairs, mass-recruitment projects, internal presentations.