Agile Solution Train Engineer - He[a]t CT PMT (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Agile Solution Train Engineer - He[a]t CT PMT (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
he[a]t (Holistic Engineering and Technologies Organization) is the central organization driving the race for the future mobility ecosystem and takes responsibility for future technologies and solutions in the Automotive sector. he[a]t CT organization in Timisoara is built to be a central technology development, communication and dissemination node, to prepare the future technologies, in collaboration with the BUs and customers. Within he[a]t the PMT (Process Methods and Tools) organization has the target to increase the efficiency and productivity in Automotive Engineering. he[a]t PMT develops and provides holistic solutions through the House of Solutions across all Continental Automotive business units in an Agile organizational setup. This includes the overall Engineering processes (incl. methods, roles, templates, process variants) and tool chain (incl. workflows) governance as well as quality standards aligned with internal stakeholders, external customers, and industry. To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as Solution Train Engineer, as a servant leader and coach for the Solution Manager, customers, and Business Owners, ensuring an agile way of working and a continuous improvement for the Solution Train level.
* The Solution Train Engineer (STE) establishes and ensures a synchronized cadence among the Agile Release Trains (ART) incl. milestone planning;
* Plans and communicates the release timeline of the House of Solution (HoS) according to the overall strategy;
* Performs the technical release of the HoS together with the System Architects and Tool experts;
* Coordinate knowledge exchange between STE & RTE and further key roles (e.g. Scrum Masters, Solution Owner);
* Coordinate regular alignments between the Business Owners;
* Foster and facilitate the knowledge exchange between the Engineering Solutions and taking care of impediments on Large Solution Level;
* Facilitate and coordinate System Demos, PI Planning and Retrospective Events together with the RTE's. Additionally, the STE is responsible for:
* Performance Reporting (Task management): Effort Burndown, Progress and Status Tracking, Effort Distribution / Overload, Velocity Measurement, Risk tracking;
* Business Owner Sync (Alignment between BO's regarding operational strategy);
* Definition, communication and maintenance of the Definition of Done Backlog Refinement (Capabilities, Solution level, priorities);
* Definition and maintenance of Communication Strategy in the Large Solution (Meeting Structure on all levels).
* Degree in Engineering with at least 3 ... 5 years' working experience in Product Development or similar;
* Profound knowledge in Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile values and best practice techniques;
* Ideally experienced in SAFe as a Release/Solution Train Engineer;
* Self-directing, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Good communication skills and the ability to coordinate multiple teams. Additional Skills:
* Experience in an agile development environment;
* Proactive and collaborative attitude;
* Planning and organization skills;
* Communication skills;
* Good language skills (English - required);
* Experience in solving emerging team impediments.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.