QA Analysts are involved in testing of systems to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers;
- Build, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications;
- Build, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases;
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests;
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts;
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system;
- Communicate any unforeseen issues that's affecting own work to leads on time;
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers;
- Assist/guide junior team members;
- Assist QA Leads to build test plans, estimates and improvements to test process;
- Review QA project artefacts including Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Defect reports and Status reports;
- Research into new QA tools methodologies and suggest improvements to the team.
- Minimum of 3 year hands on experience in Software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications;
- Minimum of 1 year experience on Linux / UNIX environment;
- Experience in designing and writing test automation script using the following technologies:
- Mocha and chai frameworks
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies;
- Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is critical;
- High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to train and mentor junior team members.
- Experience working in an agile methodology
Nice to have
- Experience in capital markets domain;
- Experience using CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience using Confluence, Jira and Zephyr
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.