Development Quality Engineer for HMI SW (TM)
If spotting errors and finding flaws is in your nature, then we have a proposition for you! Take a look at our Development Quality Engineer role in our Human Machine Interface team.
Our Human - Machine Interface Business Unit intuitively facilitates the interaction with the vehicle, offering focused and clear information to strengthen the driver's trust in its individual functions. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But HMI is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience.
Do you want to be a Development Quality Engineer? These should spark your interest:
Would you like to work in a dynamic team with new generation tools? You have a predilection for identifying inconsistencies and flaws? Do you have a keen attention to details? We are looking for a person who likes challenges to join our Development Quality Team. You will mainly monitor the process and product quality for Mechanical discipline and escalate related problems in order to ensure the required quality level. Also, you have the opportunity to bring your contribution to our strategic improvement projects.
As a Development Quality Engineer in our group, you will:
* Plan quality assurance measures on software project level for ensuring a predictable quality level for product;
* Control the quality status of the projects and initiates counter measures for improving the quality of project/product;
* Support of the development team for internal and customer driven assessments or audits;
* Contribute in the preparation for the Assessment/Audit;
* Coach the software project team on quality topics;
* Contribute to process definition and process improvement;
* Contribute to worldwide Development Quality strategic improvement projects.
We want you integrated in our team as soon as possible. Therefore, one of us will be your mentor and will guide you to get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization. We, as Quality Management Team, will support you in taking over own responsibilities after initial training phase.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Computer science, Electronics, Automatic Control and Computing Engineering);
* 2-3 years' experience in Software or Quality Assurance;
* Knowledge about development process and methodologies (Waterfall, V-cycle, AGILE would be a plus);
* Knowledge of Software Engineering (e.g. Design of the mechanical parts, tooling, drawing standards, design guidelines and technology) OR;
* Knowledge of SW engineering methods and tools (e.g. requirements management, testing, configuration and change management) and basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles and UML
* Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA, ASPICE etc. ); it would be a plus to have auditing experience;
* Knowledge of quality tools and problem-solving techniques;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Ability to work under pressure and to quickly learn new things;
* Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
* Good command of English (speaking & writing).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping); In-house restaurant & coffee corners. Life-
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc.);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.).