Internship in Consultanta Fiscala la TPA Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Group active
View all jobs Internship in Consultanta Fiscala la TPA Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
- strong analytical, technical and research skills;
- ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- readiness to assume significant responsibilities and exercise judgment with decreasing direct supervision;
- the ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English);
- commitment to continuous improvement;
- actively develops technical skills on the job and through formal training;
- works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks;
- demonstrate awareness regarding the necessity to keep up to date with legislative changes
The TAX Intern is responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team carrying out tasks under close supervision of senior staff members, acting with a sense of urgency and show initiative on client engagements.
He/She will learn and use the basic systems and procedures of the firm by participating in formal training courses and on-the-job training as to gain knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures.
Even more important, the ideal candidate should show enthusiasm and willingness to follow a career path in tax advisory.
Success is a matter of setting the right goals. And having the right partner.
Make the most of your knowledge working for an international company that places you center stage in a global business environment. You will discover an exciting working environment that encourages and nurtures your career ambitions while providing you with the independence you need to achieve constant growth.