INTEGRATION ANALYST, Location: Bucharest/Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field;
- Mastery level knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, .NET core, microservices, Docker, HTML 5.0, Angular, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery;
- Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer (MFT), XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), DB2/ SQL/ Oracle query and query writing;
- Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions;
- Demonstrated experience in solution design;
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors;
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experiences team members;
- Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices.
- Accountable for documentation of the technical design based on the non-functional requirements;
- Establish and approve best practices and standards with respect to design and development;
- Participate/ lead complex project design teams;
- Perform impact analysis on various proposed technical solutions;
- Understand the project architecture and translate into efficient designs that are scalable, maintanable, and re-usable, ensuring that designs are aligned with business and technical strategy;
- Participate in/ lead design review sessions;
- Clarify and resolve design related issues with developers;
- Contribute to and review test strategy and test plans;
- Review and provide input to the project plan during architecture & design phase;
- Highlight potential and actual design/ development issues effictively and work through to the appropriate resolution.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!