CLIENT SERVICE MANAGEMENT WITH GERMAN, location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs CLIENT SERVICE MANAGEMENT WITH GERMAN, location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- You have advanced skills in German and English;
- You have an interest in Telecommunications and /or Internet Service Provider Companies;
- You have minimum 6 months of previous work experience in Customer Service;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point);
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have attention to details and analytical skills.
- Act as junior account manager and drive the excellence in customer service.
- Provide client advocate support through specific processes and perform escalations when necessary.
- Deliver professional and on time service to all customers.
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue via calls, emails and ensures proper documentation.
- Perform outbound calls to clarify the issue, set expectations and/or to expedite or validate resolution of the issue.
- Receives and logs customer circuit issue and ensures proper documentation.
- Provide support in logical configuration of network equipment (both customer premise and network).
- Performs monitoring, trouble isolation, diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of voice and data circuits of enterprise customers.
- Provides update to customer through multiple customer channels voice call, emails and/or the customer portal.
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution.