IT Project Manager - Enterprise Platform & Regulatory
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• At least 3 years of Project Management experience - planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project;
• Proven experience and practical application of alternate delivery methodologies: Waterfall and Scrum/ Agile;
• PRINCE2 Certification or similar is an asset;
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on task details while maintaining the “big picture” product/release view;
• Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
• Meeting project goals, creating project plans and other artefacts;
• Maintaining project timeframes, plans, budgeting estimates and status reports;
• Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees;
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities;
• Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget;
• Using project management tools and methodologies to track project performance and schedule adherence;
• Conducting risk assessments for projects and managing issues;
• Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment