Working student for Quality process in linear motion technology MSL-Q
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working student for Quality process in linear motion technology MSL-Q active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen!Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- University with Technical Profile (e.g. Engineering)
- Management of PC Office Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Participation in general project in the academic / professional fields
- English at conversional level
- German is a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Support for production and quality standards development and implementation
- Support for data collecting and analyzing
- Support for quality meetings
- Support for 5S method (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) activities
- Involved in the continuous improvement and optimization of processes, within the department
- Support Quality Engineers
- Flexible working schedule
- Gaining experience and practical skills
- Possibility of professional evolution within the company
- The benefit of being able to harmonize work and studies, successfully