Advanced Purchasing Engineer for ADAS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Advanced Purchasing Engineer for ADAS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
* Material cost management of relevant ADAS-products (i.e. BOM pricing; initiation of Cost-Value-Analysis; collaboration in IDesign-to-Cost"-measures; etc.);
* Planning and execution of component sourcing (i.e. leading sourcing-teams; execution of RFIs/RFQs; regular controlling and reporting of sourcing-activities; secure data-quality; etc.);
* Initiation and execution of strategy-alignments, technical meetings and project-reviews with suppliers;
* Risk-Management within component-sourcing and suppliers in regard to supply-chain;
* Close collaboration with global Category-Purchasing; Project- and Engineering-Teams; SQM (i.e. during sourcing; within the APQP; securing the SOP; etc.);
* Proactive participation in the development and execution of the ADAS Purchasing strategy;
* Early involvement of Advanced Purchasing in the product-development-process (i.e. Early supplier involvement; handle and negotiate development-agreements with key-suppliers; etc.);
* Independent realization of innovations & continuous improvements within the ADAS-Purchasing (i.e. optimization of tools & methods; introduction of new technologies; etc.).
* University degree in Engineering or economic sciences;
* Work experience in Purchasing; automotive experience preferred;
* Safe handling of Microsoft Office;
* Business fluent in English (verbal & written);
* Resilience; self-motivation and intercultural competence;
* Team- and communication-skills;
* Driving license (category B = passenger car) tbd.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.