UX/UI Designer | SCIO | 9 Week Internship in Athens, Greece
Do you want to start your career in a unique way? AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance, and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships, and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences. AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized, or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad. What are you waiting to upscale your career? Check out our website for some testimonials: aiesec.org
About the opportunity
About SCIO A company that provides innovative, world-leading, bespoke AI-enabled services for the disruption of the agri-food value chain. They leverage a wide range of technical and methodological expertise in the area of Big Data Analytics towards providing services that morph data into meaningful answers.
- Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Computer sciences
- Graphic design
- HTML (Required)
- .NET (Required)
- CSS (Required)
- Java (Required)
- Ajax (Required)
- PHP (Required)
- XML (Required)
- UI design (Required)
- UX design (Required)
- Ruby (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- Accommodation - a place to stay will be provided and paid for
This internship opportunity is unpaid.
Opportunity Fee: 179.00 EUR (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Benefits for interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field