Electrical Electronic Testing Foreman, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Electrical Electronic Testing Foreman, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Degree in technical studies such as mechanical /electrical / mechatronics / automation or similar
- Structured, quality and process oriented, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management skills
- Detailed knowledge in maintenance, planning and operation
- Ability to work in a creative and analytical way within a problem-solving environment
- Team orientation, team-player
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Motivation to work in dynamic environment
- Good English knowledge
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Support on electrical testing installments & functions together with AE management, leadplant, transferring plant and project leaders
- Planning and follow up of maintenance activities for test systems, including ordering, customization, installment & operation w/- maintenance
- Following AE-standard-procedures and taking additional measures to ensure proper function and capability of the test equipment
- Following KPIs (first pass yield, yield, downtime, cycle time) and improve them continuously by installment and following suitable processes
- Planning and providing suitable test systems maintenance
- Optimization of spare parts stock referring to test equipment
- Building interface to local and standard RB suppliers & supporting ordering process
- Coordination cost tracking and cost reduction activities
- Support on business plan preparation
- Reporting to CljP/TEF7 and other tasks requested by the direct manager
- Following continuous improvement process
- Optimization of maintenance time and interventions for the test equipment's in production.
- Production and quality management support process
- Cost tracking and cost reduction process