Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
What will you bring to the team?
Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance. Relevant experience in:
- accounting/controlling/industrial controlling;
- profiles with experience in Audit companies are also welcomed;
- coordinating experience or experience in project management is desired but not mandatory;
- English advanced;
- Good team worker;
- Analytical person, structured and detail oriented;
- Advanced in working with Excel;
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods;
- Perform monthly closing tasks in accordance with deadlines, expected quality levels and Group rules;
- Control the quality of sub-process' input data;
- Prepare, control and circulate to operational entities and Group key indicators ( e.g. Cost of Materials, Measured Inventories, Variances, inventories discrepancies, etc.). Ensure their integrity within prescribed deadlines so as to enable entities to reach well-informed decisions,
- Perform annual closing tasks: physical inventories consolidation, variances analysis and action plans;
- Collect the necessary data and carries out the calculation of standard costs;
- Contribute to improvement of information processes, methods and systems / tools‘ domain;
- Perform Internal Control self-assessments and contributes to action plans within his/her remit in accordance with the schedule defined;
- Assist the company leader in the preparation of the annual budget and then follow up on the main variances, updated forecast etc;
- Assist the company leader in providing information to internal/external auditors, fiscal authorities
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case.
In Michelin, we offer:
A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
Private medical subscription;
Deduction of vacation costs;
Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.