Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
Gi Group is looking for an Automation Engineer, for our client a medical and pharmaceutical device company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Preferably experience with batch systems in the field of pharmaceuticals;
- Experience in PLC programming and human machine interface (according to IEC 611131-3; preferably Siemens systems);
- Basic programming knowledge (ability to work with batch scripts, understand how to work with command line tools and XML);
- Basic admin knowledge (Microsoft Windows client-server - installation, user setup, monitoring, file shares etc.);
- Basic knowledge of Interfaces between Lvl 2 to Lvl 3 (MES) and Lvl 4 (ERP)-Systems;
- Basic knowledge of Track-and-Trace systems and functionalities (processes);
- Network setup and configuration knowledge (understand what is NIC, a switch, network classes, routes, subnets, how to monitor network performance, TCP/IP versus application protocols, etc.);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- English (advanced);
- Operating skills in MS Office.
- Supervise the installation functioning in parameters;
- Ensure corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Directly involve in identifying and solving problems occurring on the production site;
- Provide technical revision to determine the functionality of the machines;
- Monitor & improve the interface of existing and future connections to Lvl 3, Lvl 4 - Systems (ISA S95 / DIN EN 62264 and ISA 88 DIN / EN 61512);
- Coordinate/ participate in qualification & validation of equipment and processes;
- Coordinate/ participate in investment projects;
- Participation in global expert network "Operational Technology (OT)", „Corporate Knowledge Network (CKN)” and "Process Lifecycle Management (PLM)" and intensive cooperation with global and local process coordinators.