German Trainer Required- Apply Now
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs German Trainer Required- Apply Now active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• Excellent written and spoken German and English
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in handling a Retail program is preferred
• Must possess good presentation skills
• Excellent Organizational and planning skills
• Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
• Experience in MSOffice Application like Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Analytic and Results Oriented
• Computer literate/Tech Savvy with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
• Hands on experience in back office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
• Conducting inductions for New Hire batches.
• Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
• Training new advisors before they go live
• Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
• Rostering and tracking planned and unplanned leaves.
• Document Training reports and trackers
• Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
• Provides Training Needs Analysis
• Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
• Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
• Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
• Identifying Red Flags (Poor Performers) and formulating an effective action Plan.
• Monitoring and auditing the calls.
• Taking live interaction 8 Hrs. /Month to ensure they are up to date with ground level issues.
• Competitive remuneration package
• A challenging working environment
• Training provided
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.