Post Trade Service Manager
The Service Management team in LCH is accountable for ensuring that each service has comprehensive service management support, specifically around incident and problem management . The team embodies ITIL and other IT Service Management and Governance best practice and is both responsible for the design, documentation and continual improvement of ITIL-aligned service management processes and for providing best practice advice and guidance as required.
The team consists of three Service Managers, who are each aligned to a business service/services and/or an element of responsibility for cross-service functions and improvement initiatives.
- Significant stakeholder management responsibilities with key contacts across LCH
- Chair regular service reviews; preparing the meeting pack, including data gathering, analysis and annotation.
- Undertake post-incident reviews, initiating and overseeing root-cause investigations
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of service-related documentation such as key service related information, service catalogue entries, SLAs and support models
- Lead on cross-service improvement initiatives
- Provide in-depth, service-specific, analysis in areas such as incident trends, mean time to recover and any other area where improvements need to be identified and remediated
- Create generic and/or service specific service management related documentation
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous experience within an IT function
- Previous experience of working within, or with an IT Service Management function
- Strong account or relationship management experience
- Proactive, determined and resilient, with a positive attitude
- Extensive and demonstrable problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent delivery-focused, results-orientated approach
- Superb data manipulation skills - highly proficient in the MS Office suite of products
- ITIL Foundation certificate as minimum
- Batchelors degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline preferred.
- Experience in development and implementation of Service Management and Support disciplines and processes
- Significant stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation / influencing skills able to overcome resistance and reach consensus and compromise in order to attain the required objective
- Experience in giving presentations and chairing meetings.
- Superb data manipulation skills
- Highly proficient in the MS Office suite of products
- ServiceNow tooling or equivalent ITSM toolset
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
Share Purchase Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.