Student for NPM Purchasing HUB with Hungarian - Romania (TM)
- Support for Non Production Material Purchasing Department in different projects;
- Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking;
- Support for acquisition process: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyze offers;
- Support for Vendor Master Data maintenance and Material Data maintenance;
- Involved in administrative tasks;
- Support for the team with administrative tasks ( office materials ordering, organizing small events, responsible for inventory process etc.);
- Involvement in communication between Continental's suppliers and Internal customers. Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools, SAP.
- Is enrolled in a Master Program or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6 or 8h/day;
- Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
- Proactive attitude, initiative and is self driven;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
- Good communication skills in Hungarian.
- Curiosity-driven learner;
- Understanding of the procurement process;
- Good communications skills;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.