Medior buyer NPM HUB Purchasing Romania (TM) - Sourcing Center
For our Non Production Material HUB Romania we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our team, located in Timisoara. You will have the opportunity to work in strong cooperation with all Continental locations in Romania and with Corporate Global Clusters/Categories of Indirect Materials, sustained by common strategy to achieve all synergies and bundling possibilities to source goods and services competitively. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team!
As NPM Medior Buyer in our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the strategy definition process with cross-functional partners and ensure Continental's requirements are reflected in the strategy;
- Detect new suppliers and optimize number of existing suppliers. Sustainable reduction of purchasing prices in consideration of functional and quality aspects in coordination with Regional and Global Category Management;
- Contract and price negotiations as contribution to the profitability of the company;
- RFQ (request for quotation), offers evaluations, creating / updating (regional and local) frame contracts;
- Define, prepare and conclude commercial contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures, fiscal and legal requirements;
- Ensure fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts;
- Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier; consulting and support of technical departments within the scope of procurement questions to achieve saving targets;
- Offer evaluation, creation of offer comparison, cost and price analysis, conduct negotiation and prepare sourcing decision;
- Regularly check the investment planning/approved budget for acquisitions in his/her area of responsibility;
- Take care of SPM-supplier performance management. A mentor will support you to take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University degree in Economics;
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in the purchasing field;
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken); German is a plus;
- Target & result driven with strategic direction;
- High integrity and high self-motivation;
- Experience in contractual law and project management;
- Very good negotiation and communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Very good presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.