Team Leader - Airbag System Test Engineer - PSS (TM)
Your main responsibilities as Team Leader will be to:
- Plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements.
- Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance.
- Identify and give input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips.
- Keep contact with the business partners (e.g. Discipline Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Project Manager).
- Mentor and/or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results.
- Ensure that new team members easily get integrated in the organization.
- Perform regular meeting with all direct reports, in order to monitor performance, motivation, give & receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary.
- Motivate and retain you direct reports, escalating to your direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision.
- Ensure quality and in time delivery of results within the agreed framework, by monitoring regularly the status team work packages.
- Respect the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
- Follow the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
- University degree within area specific technical background;
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field;
- Previous coordination role;
- Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
- Passionate and very good technical understanding;
- Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.