Tehnician debug - Fabrica de Electronice TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Analizeaza produsele respinse la testele ICT/Functionale sau de inspectie vizuala automata si tnregistreaza rezultatele tn baza de date interna;
* Asigura primul nivel de decizie tn cazul rebuturilor de productie;
* Furnizeaza rapoarte, tn cazul defectelor de componente, catre departamentul de calitate.
* Disponibilitate de lucra conform unui program tn schimburi;
* Studii medii tehnice;
* Interpretare scheme electronice, specificatii de test si de componente;
* Experienta tn repararea defectelor de lipire (exces, insuficienta cositor);
* Cunostinte de limba engleza la nivel mediu;
* Cunostinte de operare a calculatorului.
* Cunoasterea standardelor de calitate IPC610, IPC7711/7721;
* Cunosterea proceselor de productie.