Line Leader FF PSS - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Organizarea si coordonarea unei echipe pentru realizarea rezultatelor calitative si cantitative;
* Urmarirea respectarii procesele de lucru;
* Implicarea in actiuni de imbunatatire continua;
* Monitorizarea respectarii principiilor 5S;
* Participarea la mentenanta echipamentelor;
* Asigurarea sesiunilor de instruire pentru noii colegi;
* Evaluarea performantelor membrilor echipei;
* Sprijinirea relatiilor profesionale dintre colegi si colaboratori.
* Limba engleza - nivel mediu;
* Minim 2 ani experienta in coordonare de echipe;
* Cunostiinte despre procesele de productie din intreaga aria functionala;
* Disponibilitatea de a lucra in schimburi;
* Abilitati de comunicare.