Accounts Payable Analyst - Junior
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
· Working knowledge/understanding of Accounts Payable.
· Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
· Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
· Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Numerate and analytical.
· Good communication skills and strong command of the English language.
· Previous knowledge of Oracle system would be an advantage.
· Sound IT skills including working knowledge of Excel.
· Reliable with a high level of personal integrity
· Daily processing of invoices and credit notes into the company's accounting system.
· Creation of payment proposals for suppliers, state budget, and subsequent entry into various
online banking systems.
· Creation and maintenance of vendor records and dealing with queries from vendors.
· Daily reconciliation of bank accounts including all postings into accounting system.
· Responding to ad-hoc requests for information from management, audit, and other departments
within the company.
· Creation/analysis of monthly AP reports.
· Assisting FC/AP Team Leader as and when required.