TX Access 2nd Line Engineer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge and proven work experience in Microwave / SDH / Ethernet / IP protocols;
• Operating systems, databases, computer applications specific to mobile and fixed telecommunications
• English written and spoken
• Other languages of wide European circulation - written and spoken, preferably Italian
• Preferably higher technical studies (e.g.: Electronics and telecommunications University, Automation and Computers University, Informatics University, etc.)
• Certifications from vendors of computer systems for fixed and mobile telecommunications (Cisco, Oracle, HP, IBM, Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Alcatel, etc.) are desirable
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Implementation of new software solutions and functionalities
• Evaluation and optimization of software and hardware performance of information systems
• Development and design of customized software solutions, applications in a defined framework and in accordance with the requirements of telecom operators
• Adaptation of software packages using specific machine code programming languages for equipment in order to stabilize and optimize customers' telecommunications networks
• Configuration, integration and optimization of network software parameters in accordance with the defined quality criteria, using languages and programming methods specific to telecom applications
• Testing software packages / applications on the test environment in order to identify and remedy malfunctions, followed by implementation on the production environment.
• Emergency remediation by software or hardware reconfiguration of elements in telecom networks by specific telecom programming methods.
• Carrying out periodic preventive checks of the systems using software programs specially developed in order to identify and solve the latent software and hardware deficiencies of the telecom systems.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!