GET HIRED IN 1 DAY IN PG
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs GET HIRED IN 1 DAY IN PG active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At the Procter & Gamble Bucharest Office we are organizing a full day hiring event on December 10th!
This gives you the chance to advance through all the interviews in our selection process and get a response from us in just 1 day!
What you need to do to qualify for the day, is to apply and complete the online assessments until December 8th!
Join our team and you will have Best start for your Procurement career, meaning you will get to work with and for our billion-dollar brands and products and improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A diverse career path that will develop you as a versatile, professional starting with the chance to make an impact as of day one!
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, that gives you the chance to have a fulfilling long-term career and promotion opportunities in line with your aspirations and the business need.
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.).
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- A best-in-class continuous development & training program and mentoring.
- Manage the requests for commercial information coming from our support teams, planners or plants for activation of new materials.
- Verify and validate price changes for materials with our suppliers and ensure timely implementation of new prices in P&G’s systems.
- Address any gaps/issues/mistakes in materials price management process and ensure correctness of prices paid through invoices to suppliers.
- Manage the verification, registration, and processing of rebates/credits from suppliers, ensuring timely recovery of funds.
- Cover the supplier master data creation and maintenance/update processes.
- Initiate/perform regular system data cleanup with regards to commercial terms, ensuring compliance in internal policies and specific legal requirements.
- Act as 1st level of escalation/1st point of contact for specific suppliers with regard to their invoice payment issues and payment delays
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
- Very good English skills
- Good understanding of fundamental contracting principles
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications will be an advantage
- Good understanding of accounts payable (invoicing) principles and processes.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.