Data Protection Specialist & Contract specialist (mid-level)
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.
- Legal University Graduate
- Preferably experience as a DPO.
- Experience with contract management
- SMSI ISO 27001 certification – will be seen as an advantage.
- Confident use of technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Detail orientated, ability to analyze information and come up with solutions.
- Proactive, positive attitude and flexible.
- Communication skills, diplomacy.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Monitoring the organization on compliance with regulations and legislation on personal data protection - develop and document GDPR processes and integrate them as part of compliance within GDPR legislation.
- Cooperation and point of contact with the Supervisory Authority for Personal Data -
- Processing, including risk assessments require by law and notifying the GDPR authorities when data is breached.
- Monitoring the application of tools and methods to improve the effectiveness of the information security management system.
- Audits, analysis and evaluation of the risks and gaps of personal data processing.
- Respecting the principle of objectivity in the field of personal data protection.
- Coordinate and monitor the company’s contract legal process; in liaison with the Heads of Department.