Ness Digital Engineering provides digital transformation and custom software product engineering services to help organizations envision, build and continually evolve their digital platforms to enter new markets, capture new revenue and gain operational efficiencies.Requirements
Full-stack development experience with Microsoft technologies, covering:
· .NET Core
· Web API (REST based APIs)
· Object Relational Mapping; e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate
· Modern UI frameworks; e.g. Angular, React
· Databases - Microsoft SQL Server - Schema design and SQL
· Cloud computing – Azure , AWS etc.
Demonstrable understanding of how to develop quality software through:
- Testing frameworks and practices; e.g. MSTest, NUnit, Selenium, performance testing
- Use of appropriate principles and patterns along with writing clean and secure code
- Integrating with monitoring and alerting frameworks
Ways of Working and Tooling:
- Strong experience of agile development practices as part of a delivery squad/cell
- Strong experience and/or appreciation of agile project management software; e.g. Jira, TFS
- Strong experience and/or appreciation of Git based version control systems
- Strong experience and/or appreciation of CI/CD practices and tooling; e.g. TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins
Transactional/Critical systems and integration:
- Desirable experience developing critical systems in a regulated financial environment
- Desirable experience integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions; JMS, ESBs
- Developing quality software
- Planning, design and documentation
- Supporting solutions in production
- Personal development (new technologies etc…)
The Developer role is responsible for developing quality software and providing third line support of solutions in production.
Developing quality software involves clarifying business requirements, helping to determine how the overall solution will work as guided by the product vision, target architecture and solutions design, following development standards, principles and patterns and making sure all code is adequately tested before being handed to the QA team.
The support side of the role may involve being a part of incident and problem management processes to ensure our services are restored and our customers continue to receive excellent service.