Ness Digital Engineering provides digital transformation and custom software product engineering services to help organizations envision, build and continually evolve their digital platforms to enter new markets, capture new revenue and gain operational efficiencies.Requirements
• Able to understand complex business processes
• Strong experience in SQL and testing relational databases
• Strong experience with Specflow and C#
• Minimum of 3 years of Software Testing experience within SDLC, preferably in an Agile or iterative development environment
• Experience building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
• Solid understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
• Docker, AWS
• Rest API Automation
• JIRA, Confluence
• ISTQB qualifications
We are seeking a talented QA Engineer with test automation experience to join an exciting project re-writing our royalty processing application. It is a great opportunity to join the team from the early stages of the build phase.
You must have 2 years’ experience as an SDET/Automation Engineer and at least 3 years in QA roles. You have carried out functional testing and have experience testing back end processes. Ideally, you have tested a finance product or processing of large volumes of data. You will be expected to understand the software testing lifecycle within the project and proactively work under the guidance of the QA lead.