Created for people, LearnShift is an HR consultancy company that aims to coach and advise all the candidates involved in the process. We are constantly searching for the best place for you to work and to develop. We love what we are doing and we believe in the magic of the human connection.Requirements
This is an entry-level role that will give you the opportunity to develop as a SharePoint Engineer in the company. As a Queue Tracker, you will work with an internal ticketing tool and you will collaborate with the SharePoint engineering team. You will inspect the tasks from the ticketing tool and you will assign them to the engineers based on the technologies and SLAs.
From this role you will learn and you will have a deeper understanding of the company's products and services.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
• Advanced skills in Office Package (Outlook and Excel).
• Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation.
• Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land
priorities across internal stakeholders.
• Can take initiative and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment while balancing
multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
• Ability to build a strong relationship with colleagues.
• Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Previous customer experience is considered a plus.
• Bachelor Degree.
• Basic Outlook, Exchange knowledge (understanding of product).
• Timely execution of tasks.
• Improvements proposal in the current processes.
• Support in daily operations for queue tracking in EMEA business for Outlook,
Identity and Exchange.
• Adapt based on customer interactions.
• Be able to step out of the comfort zone to learn and grow in accordance with team
needs and volumes.
• Constant collaboration with Support Engineers at different levels and technology